Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy 23rd Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad

Sunday, February 16 2014

Dear mom and dad,

It's been 23 years since "I do" was said from the both of you in GPIB Bukit Zaitun, Makassar. Remembering your stories back then on your wedding day, I remember how skinny dad was! And how beautiful and young mom looked back then. (Don't worry mom, you're still looking beautiful... but no longer young. Hehe.) 

For 23 years, you stick together as a happy wedded couple. You've been going through the ups and downs together. You never gave up on each other -unlike other couples out there, who gave up easily after God gave a one tiny simple test for them. I look up to the both of you. A lot.

Honestly, your relationship inspires me.

I want to have someone as amazing as dad to be my wedded husband in future. But dad always told me to wait for the right one to come and that is what I'm doing. 

I'm happy to have the both of you in my life. I could never ask for any better parents. I am trying (and always will) to be the best child for the both of you. I'm sorry for all the wrong and unthinkable things I did, whether on purpose or not, that broke your hearts.

I will forever be thankful for the both of you in my life.

There's one thing I want the both of you to always remember...

"A wedding lasts for a day, but a marriage is forever."

God bless the both of you. I love you.


-Linkan Letlora

No comments:

Post a Comment