Thursday, July 22, 2010

May 12 2010

Alright, so let's throw it back to May 12 2010.

I waited patiently until 12am and yeah, my family pulled a little prank at me. They called me in the middle of the night and I thought I was in trouble or something because my mom's face was tense and so was my siblings'. When I got into my parents' room, suddenly my mom and dad hugged me and said "happy birthday, sweetie." yeah my sis and bro were too! So we laughed and prayed at that time and before I went to sleep i tweeted Mandy Rain and asked her to follow me as a birthday gift, Unexpectedly, not only did she followed me, she also wished me a happy birthday! I was literally grinning like an idiot.

I also fed my classmates with a delicious Strawberry Cheesecake in class for each student. I'm such a nice friend. My teacher gave me and my sis permission to went home early from school cause I had a church event at the XXI Ballroom in Djakarta Theatre.

We got home and my dad gave me the dress that I thought he didn't let me buy two days ago.


That dress was the birthday present from my parents. I love them.

After shower, I felt really fresh and it was time to go back home and get ready for the event. I logged on my twitter and WOW there were so many mentions said "happy birthday". I felt like a celebrity for once. That was crazy and fun. I also asked this singer named Dylan Seeger, Sponge Bob (not sure if it's official but I don't care) and the one and only, Kimora Lee Simmons to wish me a happy birthday. I sounded so needy but psh, it's my birthday so...




I mean, come on. This had got to be one of the best birthdays I've had.


Also, Jordan Jansen wished me a happy birthday on Facebook. I didn't even ask him and he just did that. How lucky I was.
(So sorry for the low quality. I took it by my phone.)

Finally, we all headed to the ballroom and sadly, we were stuck in traffics. My mom nearly gave up saying, " Let's just go home. We're gonna be late." but my stubborn-self denied immediately. "No, mom. We can't. We have to go." So with that being said, we stayed quiet until we got bored and we decided to take pictures.


Ba-da-bim


Ba-da-boom

We arrived at the ballroom and I got to meet my parents' friends and I was introduced to so many new people in there. My sister and I met Gabby as well. Without thinking twice, we stick together because we thought we were the only 'kids' there. Like really.


Kezia, me, and Gabby

So it began. But not long after that, we got really really bored, so we sneaked out of the ballroom and got some snack because we're cool like that. We went into the 'fancy' bathroom and guess what we did? Took pictures like a typical teenaged girl would do.





I didn't know how long did I stay outside but when we got back, the event nearly finished. There was a concert by Andre Hehanusa and a couple of famous bands and singers from Indonesia. Also a fashion show by an Indonesian designer and I forgot the name of the designer. I have to say I was impressed by the show. It was spectacular.


I also met this guy and his wife. He's an Indonesian actor and I forgot his name oh my gosh. I was a terrible fan. All in all, he looked handsome and his wife was so beautiful. Adopt me perhaps?

I told the guy on the picture above that it's my birthday and guess what? He wished me a happy birthday for five times. Literally five times. But not in a row. We shook hands and he went home along with his beautiful wife.





So I took pictures on the grey carpet. Let me live people. It's my birthday and when I want to feel like a celebrity on my special day, let me be. I took pictures with my family as well. It was a great day. I will never forget this day and I'm looking forward to see what's waiting for me on May 12 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment